EFILive V2 FlashScan - GM & Dodge Cummins Tuning Options
FlashScan V2 is a standalone OBDII vehicle scan tool and data logger plus a pass through device that connects a laptop computer to a vehicle for scanning, data logging and re-programming onboard controllers.
This product contains 4 VIN licenses. You can tune any 4 engine controllers and any 4 transmission controllers with those 4 VIN licenses. To tune more controllers than that, you must purchase additional VIN licenses or unlimited stream licenses.
FlashScan V2 supports the following OBD protocols:
1. OBDII CAN for scanning, data logging, reading and re-programming most 2006 and later model years.
- OBDII CAN for scanning, data logging, reading and re-programming most 2006 and later model years.
- OBDII VPW J1850 for scanning, data logging, reading and re-programming most 1996 to 2005 model years.
- OBDI ALDL for scanning and data logging most 1995 and earlier model years.
This protocol is not available yet. When it is available, it will be a free update for all EFILive FlashScan V2 customers.
FlashScan V2 Package Contents
- FlashScan V2 interface device
- EFILive Scan and Tune software installation CD
- 8 x AD-2 external input connectors
- EFILive OBDII cable (J1962-A to RJ45)
- EFILive USB cable (USB-A to USB-B)
- EFILive Serial cable (RJ12 to DB9 female)